Congratulations on your admission to Colorado School of Mines!
As an accepted student, there are several steps necessary to confirm your planned enrollment.
The Road Map To Mines provides an overview of these steps and additional details can be found in the quick links section and below.
Please note: in order to secure your place in the incoming class, you will need to submit the Enrollment Reply Form AND the $200 Enrollment Deposit by the following deadlines:
- December 7, 2016 for the Spring 2017 (January) term
- May 1, 2017 for the Fall 2017 (August) term
ROAD MAP TO MINES
Road Map to Mines for New Freshmen and Transfer Students
ACCEPTED STUDENT EVENTS
In addition to our regularly scheduled info sessions and campus tours, we have a number of accepted-student only events that we encourage you attend. Take a look at our accepted student events calendar for more information and to register for one (or more) of these events.
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT CHECKLIST
The new student enrollment checklist will be available in late spring. Many more resources available at newstudent.mines.edu.
Quick links to many of the items/departments featured on the New Student Enrollment Checklist:
- Academic Calendar
- Campus Visit
- Career Center
- Center for Advising and Academic Services (CASA)
- Claim your Mines MultiPass Account
- Colorado Opportunity Fund (COF)
- Office of Financial Aid
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Mines School Code 001348
- Disability Services
- Health Forms
- Housing Sign Up
- Immunization Requirements
- Tuition Classification Form
- Parents and Family Weekend
- Parking Services
- Residence Life
- Student Activities Office
- Summer Orientation
- Transfer Credit: AP/IB or college credit
- If you wish to enroll, but are unable to pay the enrollment deposit by the December 1 or May 1 deadline due to documented financial hardship, please write a letter to email@example.com. This letter must be received no later than January 1, 2017 and April 1, 2017, respectively and should include any/all extenuating circumstances.
- All admissions are ultimately contingent upon successful completion and submission of final transcripts reflecting academic achievement similar to our assessment at the time of your admission. We expect you to continue to prepare at a similiar level of academic rigor, and with similiar or better results as your enrollment date approaches. If we receive final transcripts/documents that reflect information that is different from our admissions assessment, we reserve the right to review your admission offer again and to take appropriate action. This may include a change or terms of admissions, or a rescission of your admission offer.