We’re here to serve you.
For current and former Mines students, faculty, staff and administrators, our services include:
- Enrollment and degree verifications
- Degree auditing and diplomas (undergraduate)
- Transfer credit entry and verification
- Veteran's Administration Certifying Official services
- Registration setup and execution
- Course and room scheduling
- Academic and enrollment reporting
- Residency for current students
- Grade collection, reporting and changes.
Management of the Registrar's Office adheres to the guidelines on professional practices and ethical standards developed by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO). Our office also complies with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), Colorado Department of Higher Education rules and policies, and the Colorado School of Mines policies on confidentiality and directory information.
1600 Maple Street, Golden, CO 80401
For more information see the Registrar web site.