(Foreign Exchange Students)
Once you have submitted the online application you will need to complete your packet by remitting the
following items to:
Colorado School of Mines
Office of International Programs E110
1200 16th Street
Golden, CO 80401
1. Resume (This can be uploaded and attached to your application.)
2. Two Letters of Recommendation (You can enter your recommenders into the
online application system for electronic submission or have them mail their
recommendation to the address above.)
3. Official Transcripts (These can be uploaded and attached to your application.)
4. Statement of Support (This must include an official bank statement.) Non U.S.
citizens must show proof of financial resources to cover the first year of studies
(minimum $1,200 (US) per person per month). If funding for a degree program is
provided by a sponsoring agency, please include a letter from that agency
indicating the amount of support that will be furnished. If funding is from a
personal source, please send a certified bank statement showing activity in the
account for the past six months in US dollars.
5. Verification of ‘English Competency’
6. Copy of your Passport
For more information, please visit the website below. You may also contact Kay GodelGengenbach in the
Office of International Programs.
800-446-9488 x 2120