Undergraduate Admissions as a New Freshmen
*High School Requirements and Criteria for Admission
Below are the averages of Admitted Students:
- Average (unweighted) GPA 3.8/4.0
- Average SAT (Critical Reading and Math) 1355
- Average ACT Composite 31
Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate or college transfer credits: AP, IB & College Transfer Credit
Ready to Apply? When entering the application link, choose 'FRESHMAN' if you will graduate from high school in spring 2015 (regardless of total college credits completed while in high school), or you have graduated from high school but haven't enrolled at a college, university or any other school after high school.
Items required for a complete Freshman application for fall admissions: (no later than April 1)
- completed and submitted admission application
- current, official high school transcript
Text only version
- ACT or SAT I exam results
- You can request ACT to send Mines your scores using the ACT Send Your Scores to Others website.
- The ACT school code for Mines is 0500
- You can request SAT to send Mines your scores using the College Board Send Your Scores website.
- The College Board school code for Mines is 4073
The Admissions Office has moved to a waiting list for Fall 2015 Applicants. Applicants who are admissable will be placed onto the waiting list. Waitlist FAQ's
For more information please contact Admissions:
Toll Free 888-446-9489