Diversity and Inclusion
At Colorado School of Mines, we understand that a diverse and inclusive campus environment inspires creativity and innovation, which are essential to the engineering process. We also know that in order to address current and emerging national and global challenges, it is important to learn with and from people who have different backgrounds, thoughts, and experiences.
Our students come from every state in the nation and from over 90 countries around the world, and we continue to make progress in the areas of diversity and inclusion by providing offices and programs to support these efforts.
- Women in Science, Engineering and Mathematics (WISEM) Program
- Multicultural Engineering Program (MEP)
- International Student and Scholars Services (ISSS)
- Office of International Programs (OIP)
- Veterans Services
- Student Disability Services
- Title IX and Equal Opportunity, Access and Non-discrimination Resources and Policies
Text only version
- Compliance and Ethics