Reference and Instruction
The Arthur Lakes Library Reference Section:
- Specializes in information on engineering, earth resources and the physical sciences
- Directs you to useful books, journals, conference proceedings, government publications, maps and more
- Helps you with resources in interdisciplinary fields, business, international policy, the social sciences and humanities
- Assists all members of the Mines community and the general public as time and resources allow.
- Provide research advice
- Help with identifying and searching databases
- Help you find materials in electronic, print or physical formats.
- Provide instruction one-on-one and to groups and classes on information use
- Develop self-help, quick-start, user and subject guides
- Teach seminars and brown bag workshops.
For more information click on the links to the left or visit the library website.