Academic SupportAcademic support areas provide a broad array of infrastructure, development, support and program services to the Mines community. These departments deliver services including:
- class registration, drop/add, and student records management
- computing and networking development and support
- academic advising for freshmen
- tutoring and academic skills workshops
- services for students with disabilities
For more information about these services, please visit the department links under Academic Support in the navigation bar to your left, or review the information in the Undergraduate or Graduate Catalog.