Faculty and Departmental Evaluation Forms

To fill out forms, please open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat  

Faculty Evaluation and Narrative Form

Department Head Evaluation and Narrative Form

Request to Engage in Additional Professional Work Forms

There are four types of additional work request forms:

  1. Request to Engage in Professional Consulting Form
  2. Request to Engage in Non-Professional, External Commitment Form
  3. Request to Perform Extra CSM Servcies for Additional Remuneration Form
  4.  Payment Authorization for Work to be Paid for by CSM

Please see the Mines Faculty Handbook for information regarding the purpose and use of each of these forms.

The completed form, signed by the employee and his or her department head/division director, should be forwarded to the Associate Provost for review and approval, if required. Executed copies of these forms will be distributed by the Office of the Associate Provost

If payment from Mines is due to the employee after completion of the work, the employee should complete an Additional Payment Request Form. This form is to be submitted to initiate payment by Mines for additional work when an individual is already an employee of the school. After the work is completed, the employee should fill out this form, obtain the appropriate fund managers signature and submit it to the Human Resources Office for processing.

For other forms please contact your College Office