- The Budget Office rolls and enters the budget into Banner.
- Departments are responsible for creating their annual Spending Plan by July 31st.
September - October
- Q1 Forecast and Vacancy Templates are due by September 15th.
- Census and enrollment
- Cost of Attendance: Tuition, Fees, and Charges
- Mandated Costs
December - January
- Q2 Forecast and Vacancy Templates are due on December 15th.
- Operational and Strategic Initiative Reviews.
- Q3 Forecast and Vacancy Templates are due on March 15th.
- The Budget Committee meets to review next fiscal year recommendations:
- Tuition increases
- New fees and charges
- Prioritize new fiscal year strategic budget requests
- The Finance and Audit Committee meets to review revised recommendations.
April - May
- The Budget Office finalizes the next fiscal year’s budget requests.
- The Board of Trustees meet to approve next fiscal year’s budget.
- Fiscal year end clean up.
Financial Management Guidelines
Capital Budget Guidelines
implementation of a new strategic plan, the growth in enrollment and research, and the availability of
state funds for deferred maintenance projects. These Capital Budget Guidelines have been developed to ensure all
competing factors are considered and any use of capital funds is fully vetted and align to the overall
mission and goals of the university.
Student Fee Guidelines
Budget Forms and Templates
- September 15
- December 15
- March 15
Is there a fee you would like to implement? Do you need to increase your fee amount? If so, please fill out the Fee Template – New or Increase template and follow the guidance outlined in the current year Fees and Charges Memo.
Do you manage a fee? If there is no change to the fee or you would like to eliminate the fee, please fill out the FY20 Fee Template – No Change or Elimination and follow the guidance outlined in the current year Fees and Charges Memo.