The Fall and/or Spring semester, mandatory fees are assessed to all degree-seeking students enrolled in each semester. Based on the number of credit hours enrolled, Students will be assessed a tier mandatory fees rate for each semester. The total cost of mandatory fee assessed will be available in the tuition schedule available on the ‘Tuition and Fees” page.
For the Summer semester, enrolled students will pay the specified fees regardless of credit hours enrolled.
To view the full fee packet, please click on the title above.
Academic Construction Fee
$332.00 / Fall and Spring Semesters
$108.00 / Summer Semester
- Construction of new institutional facilities.
- Renovation, expansion, and maintenance of existing institutional facilities that are core to the role and mission of the institution.
Associated Student Fee
$90.00 / Fall and Spring Semester
$0.00 / Summer Semester
- Supports activities/functions of the Student Government (USG and GSG).
$118.00 / Fall and Spring Semester
$73.00 / Summer Semester
- Allocated to the intercollegiate athletics programs.
- Grants students access to athletic facilities during normal operating hours.
- Allows entrance to all intercollegiate sporting events.
Intermodal Transportation Fee
$10.00 / Fall and Spring Semester
$7.00 / Summer Semester
- Supports intermodal transportation initiatives including, but not limited to, RTD College Pass, Local Golden/Mines Circulator Bus, and other transit demand management issues determined by the Student Government.
Recreation Center Fee
$235.00 / Fall and Spring Semester
$157.00 / Summer Semester
- Supports operations and programmatic activities of the Student Recreation Center.
- A portion of this fee is used to retire bond indebtedness for the Student Recreation Center.
Health Services Fee
$268.00 / Fall and Spring Semester
$46.00 / Summer Semester
- Supports health and wellness related activities, including, but not limited to, wellness promotions, alcohol and drug education, sexual assault prevention, counseling activities, health center operations, and contract health services.
- A portion of this fee is used for construction, renovation, maintenance, and bond indebtedness of health and wellness facilities.
Student Services Fee
$251.00 / Fall and Spring Semester
$112.00 / Summer Semester
- Supports operational activities of the Division of Student Life and the Student Center.
- A portion of this fee is used to retire the bond indebtedness of the Student Center.
$94.00 / Fall and Spring Semester
$44.00 / Summer Semester
- Provides and purchases equipment or programmatic activities relating to computer equipment, laboratory equipment, or other technology.
Bursar's Office Information
📞 Phone: 303-273-3158
📧 Email: email@example.com
Hours of Operation
🕔Monday - Friday 8AM-5PM
🕔Monday - Friday 8AM-4PM
📍 Ben Parker Student Center
Authorized User Login
Golden, CO 80401
Financial Aid Office
Residence Life (Housing)
📞 303-869-LIFE (5433)
Student Health Center