Career Day and Job Events
If your organization is looking for great engineering, technical, applied science, and/or economics and business talent then this is the place to come! Join our many events that will connect you with current students, recent grads and alumni.
Interviews and Information Sessions
HOW DO I SCHEDULE ON-CAMPUS INTERVIEWS AND/OR AN INFORMATION SESSION AROUND CAREER FAIR?
- Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), campus recruiting has converted to virtual options.
- Next-day interviews and information sessions can be scheduled through the Career Center. There is a $100 charge to use the Brazen platform for next day interviews.
- Interviews for the week of Career Fair, “Next Day” interviews: We are offering services through the Career Fair platform Brazen. If you are interested in this option, you will be asked if you would like to reserve a “booth” for interviewing on days following each fair date on the Career Fair registration. One Booth can operate 4 video interviews simultaneously.
- Employers will still be responsible for scheduling interview times with students between the hours of 9am-3pm (MST) and then students will enter into Brazen and wait in your line until you admit them for the interview. We think this will be a great option!
- Virtual options for Pre-Select Interviewing are offered for later in the semester.
- Organizations can request information sessions through the Events section in DiggerNet. All info sessions will be held virtually this fall. Requirements include: organizations will need to use their own platforms, provide a link for students to join, and provide a flyer/poster for advertising.
- You may request registration for Interviews and Information Sessions through DiggerNet or by contacting Debbie Behnfield at 303-273-3253 / email@example.com .
Those individuals participating in Career Center activities who have accessibility needs, concerns or requests are encouraged to contact Jane Cain at 303-273-3233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Diversity
The Colorado School of Mines Career Center is committed to embracing the inclusion and diversity of our campus community, thereby creating equal opportunity for everyone. We feel that acknowledging, respecting, and promoting each student and graduate, with his or her distinctive combination of age, sex, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or military service, and socioeconomic background, brings a creative, innovative, and valued new workforce to our family of employers.
Attendance at Career Day is open to Colorado School of Mines students, graduates, alumni, faculty and staff only.
Recruiting at CSM is always a rewarding experience. Mines continues to turn out good intern and full time candidates and the services of the Career Center are always very much appreciated. Thanks! See you next year.
Career Center Staff does an amazing job. We always find quality candidates from Colorado School of Mines. We look forward to building relationships with Colorado School of Mines Employees and Students.
- Sierra Nevada Corporation
The service we have received and the hospitality have been top notch. The interns and full-time hires have been excellent.
- Hecla Mining Co.
We always have a huge interest from the students and we obtain a very large amount of highly qualified individuals with a desire to join CH2M. We consider CSM a critical school in our recruitment as the level of employee we get when hiring from that school is highly beneficial to us. Thank you!
Colorado School of Mines has consistently been a source of high quality engineering graduates, keen to continue their professional development in industry.
- Merrick & Company
We had a great experience at Colorado School of Mines. The coordination was easy and the career services team was responsive and provided detailed information. The students were outstanding. They came prepared to the event dressed professionally, resumes in hand, and were prepared to have conversations with our team.
- Sempra U.S. Gas & Power