Career Center Events
Check out our upcoming events!
- November 2: Graduate School Exploration Fair
- November 3: Why Graduate School? A Conversation with Current Graduate Students
- November 4: Funding a Graduate Degree
- November 11: Alternative Engineering Careers Panel
- January 26: Virtual Career Day
- January 31: WIRED – Prep with Reps
- February 1: In-Person Career Day
OUR COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
The Colorado School of Mines Career Center is committed to embracing the inclusion and diversity of our campus community, thereby creating equal opportunity for everyone. We feel that acknowledging, respecting, and promoting each student and graduate, with their distinctive combination of age, sex, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or military service, and socioeconomic background, brings a creative, innovative and valued new workforce to our family of employers.
Those with accessibility needs, concerns or requests are encouraged to contact L. Jane Cain at 303-273-3233, email@example.com.