CCIT will be performing network equipment maintenance from 9AM to 11AM on Saturday Nov 4, 2017.
During this time, the following systems will be affected and unavailable:
- CCIT-managed Windows Labs and Podiums: Computer use will be unavailable from 8:45AM to 11AM. To ensure user profile data is properly saved prior to the maintenance, any users logged on the affected computers will be automatically logged off at 8:45AM. More details, including specific room numbers can be viewed here:
- Faculty/staff Email and Calendars
- Users will be unable to login to Trailhead.
- Users will be unable to access the following services normally accessed through Trailhead: Self-Service Banner, Housing Portal, Meal Plan, Student Health Portal, International Student Portal, ePrint, Vacation/Sick Leave Reporting, Cognos, Cognos My Fund report.
- Banner Services: Users will be unable to access Internet Native Banner (INB), Self-Service Banner (via Trailhead), ePrint, Travel & Expense, Workflow, BannerAccess, BannerClasses, BannerXwalk.
- Cognos/ODS: Users will be unable to access the ODS via Cognos, and the My Funds report via Trailhead.
- Identity Self-Service: Users will be unable to run account claim, change passwords, or manage their Mines computing account.
- Other Services that will be affected and unavailable:
- Career Day vendor registration
- Cayuse Files
- Daily Blast
- Directory Maintenance
- Directory Search (via mines.edu and inside.mines.edu)
- Directory: PDF versions (on-campus users)
- EHS Waste application
- EHS Lab Safety Seminar registration
- EHS Chemical Search
- EEO-AA submission (job applicant data collection)
- Excused Absence application
- Financial Aid Outside Resource (information submission)
- Financial Aid Summer Registration (information submission)
- National Student Clearinghouse (enrollment verification)
- VirtualAdvisor submission (for incoming freshmen)
Please submit any questions or concerns via Mines Help Center (helpdesk.mines.edu).