The Office of Communications and Marketing at Colorado School of Mines seeks to support and promote the work of the university’s students, faculty and staff.
We place the highest priority on work that furthers the goals of the Mines@150 strategic plan:
- To be a top-of-mind and first-choice university
- Expand offerings and diversify delivery
- Grow the scale and impact of research
- Strengthen affinity for Mines
- Be more innovative and entrepreneurial
- Attract private investment
In general, the office focuses on projects that produce “revenue”—whether in the form of recruitment, particularly of graduate students; increased research funding; or the acquisition of alumni, development and corporate partners.
- VIDEO: Spring 2019 Commencement Highlights
- Mines celebrates Spring 2019 undergrad commencement
- Spring Commencement kicks off with PhD, MS ceremony
- Two startups founded out of inaugural Hacking for Defense
- Capstone students design "Swiss arm" for injured veteran
- Cornerstone Design students reexamine packaging