The Office of Communications and Marketing at Colorado School of Mines seeks to support and promote the work of the university’s students, faculty and staff.
We place the highest priority on work that furthers the goals of the Mines@150 strategic plan:
- To be a top-of-mind and first-choice university
- Expand offerings and diversify delivery
- Grow the scale and impact of research
- Strengthen affinity for Mines
- Be more innovative and entrepreneurial
- Attract private investment
In general, the office focuses on projects that produce “revenue”—whether in the form of recruitment, particularly of graduate students; increased research funding; or the acquisition of alumni, development and corporate partners.
- 2019 PGC report: US natural gas resources at record high
- Students impress – in dress and skills – at Fall Career Day
- Autism expert to share advice, best practices Sept. 18
- Mines repeats as Colorado’s top national university
- Antarctic glacier melting faster than previously estimated
- ADAPT celebrates opening of new research facilities