The Office of Communications and Marketing at Colorado School of Mines seeks to support and promote the work of the university’s students, faculty and staff.
We place the highest priority on work that furthers the goals of the Mines@150 strategic plan:
- To be a top-of-mind and first-choice university
- Expand offerings and diversify delivery
- Grow the scale and impact of research
- Strengthen affinity for Mines
- Be more innovative and entrepreneurial
- Attract private investment
In general, the office focuses on projects that produce “revenue”—whether in the form of recruitment, particularly of graduate students; increased research funding; or the acquisition of alumni, development and corporate partners.
- Lunar test bed a playground for emerging space technology
- Mines, Colorado Classic celebrate trailblazing women
- Toberer honored with Presidential Early Career Award
- American Physical Society recognizes Kapit for advocacy
- Jemison named Homecoming Distinguished Lecturer
- Apollopalooza to feature talks from two Mines professors