The Office of Communications and Marketing at Colorado School of Mines seeks to support and promote the work of the university’s students, faculty and staff.
We place the highest priority on work that furthers the goals of the Mines@150 strategic plan:
- To be a top-of-mind and first-choice university
- Expand offerings and diversify delivery
- Grow the scale and impact of research
- Strengthen affinity for Mines
- Be more innovative and entrepreneurial
- Attract private investment
In general, the office focuses on projects that produce “revenue”—whether in the form of recruitment, particularly of graduate students; increased research funding; or the acquisition of alumni, development and corporate partners.
- Colorado School of Mines signs MOU with MSU Denver
- Career Center prepares Mines graduates, students to enter workforce during global pandemic
- Hildreth wins NSF CAREER Award for work to streamline post-processing in metal additive manufacturing
- Autonomous water drone takes first place in Spring 2020 Capstone Design Showcase
- Mines researcher contributes to development of new gas storage method that could help next-gen clean energy vehicles
- How likely am I to have COVID-19 complications? Machine learning could help predict the answer.