The Office of Communications and Marketing at Colorado School of Mines seeks to support and promote the work of the university’s students, faculty and staff.
We place the highest priority on work that furthers the goals of the Mines@150 strategic plan:
- To be a top-of-mind and first-choice university
- Expand offerings and diversify delivery
- Grow the scale and impact of research
- Strengthen affinity for Mines
- Be more innovative and entrepreneurial
- Attract private investment
In general, the office focuses on projects that produce “revenue”—whether in the form of recruitment, particularly of graduate students; increased research funding; or the acquisition of alumni, development and corporate partners.
- Mines wins first Materials Bowl three-peat in strong showing at TMS 2020
- Mines to launch graduate program in quantum engineering
- Paige Granie: "I chose Mines because I recognized the value of a Mines degree."
- Mines to offer PhDs, master’s degrees, certificates in robotics
- Zhang wins NSF CAREER Award for robot reflection, imagination research
- Mines team wins second place at international mine rescue competition