Office of Compliance and Policy
framework for Higher Education Compliance Alliance and SCCE
The framework for Higher Education Compliance Alliance and SCCE is based on global ethics and conduct. The following elements for the program include:
- Written standards of conduct and policies and procedures;
- Designation of a chief compliance officer and other appropriate bodies;
- Effective education and training;
- Audit and evaluation techniques to monitor compliance;
- Establishment of reporting processes and procedures for complaints;
- Appropriate disciplinary mechanisms; and
- Investigation and remediation of systematic problems.
Mines has many of the above components in place and provides a Policy Library for one-stop searches of policies, procedures, and guidelines for the community. The office is continuously working to maintain compliance with laws, regulations, and contracts to achieve excellence in everything we do. This effort complements our mission to educate students and professionals who are performing cutting-edge research and serving our community in applied sciences, engineering, math, and other associated fields.
Compliance & Policy Office
Jackson Building, Suite 240
1600 Jackson Street
Golden, CO 80401