Pay Student Balance
Note that students must initiate this capability for others. Parents and third-parties will not be able to log in without a username from your student.
What are my financial responsibilities as a student at Mines?
- All students accept the Student Financial Responsibility Agreement each semester they are enrolled.
- Receive cash and check payment of student charges
(Credit card payments must be made online via Trailhead)
- Cash checks for students, faculty and staff (Please see Check Cashing Policy below)
- Reimburse Mines Petty Cash forms up to $50.00 (original itemized receipts required)
- Reimburse departmental Petty Cash funds
- Provide wireless hand-held credit card terminal for events
- Provide cash boxes to departments for events
- Please request one week in advance to ensure availability
- Fill out the Cashbox Request Form and bring it to the Cashier’s office
- Form must be signed by an authorized approving authority
- In request you need:
- Department requesting cash box
- INDEX-Account or FOAP to be charged (if necessary)
- Date of event
- Requested pick-up and return date
- Purpose of the event
- The break down of change requested (enter the quantities; Excel will calculate the total)
- Accept and process departmental deposits and Credit Card Transactions.
Check Cashing Policy
- Only Personal Checks accepted
- Students up to $25.00 (per day)
- Faculty and staff up to $50.00 (per day)
- Information on Wire Transfers available upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com or 303-273-3158.
Student Tuition Refunds
- Enroll in eRefund (see How To videos under the Payment Options).
- Student Refund Request forms must be electronically submitted via Trailhead in order to request the disbursement of your refund. Select: Self Service > Student > Student Records > Student Request Form.
- Questions? Please email Bursar Office
Correspondence may be mailed to:
Colorado School of Mines Attn: Cashier 1200 16th St Golden, CO 80401
Email the Cashier, Kevin Bratcher, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org