Travel and Expense
Chrome River - Production *Beginning December 3, 2018
Travel and Expense Management - PROD
Travel and Expense Management Workflow - PROD
Travel Policies and Information
*Starting January 1, 2019, the new mileage reimbursement rate is $.52 per mile for 2WD and $.55 for 4WD per mile.
*Note: When claiming mileage to Denver International (DIA) from Golden, Colorado, a standard rate up to, but not exceeding 40 miles one way, or 80 miles round trip can be used without the need to provide supporting documentation for the number of miles claimed. Travel to or from DIA for other locations will require appropriate documentation to support the miles claimed.
- Ghost Card – Call Travel Desk at (303) 273-3274 with questions.
Per Diem Rates Effective October 1, 2018:
- Travel Per Diem Rates
- Part Day Travel Per Meal Reimbursement Rates
- Alaska, Hawaii, and US Possessions Per Diem Rates
- Travel per Diem rates International
- Part Day Travel Per Meal Reimbursement Rates for International
- Footnote References for Foreign Per Diem Rates
All CSM travelers should be aware of travel alerts issued by the federal government. You are encouraged to review alerts issued by the Department of State and the Center for Disease Control as part of your planning for your foreign travel. Below are links to the Department of State and CDC websites.
- Department of State
- Center for Disease Control
- Preferred Travel and Car Rental Agencies
- Rental Car Responsibilities
- National Automobile Club
- International Driving Application
For questions, contact email@example.com