Mines Climbs Together
COVID-19 health and safety resources, updates
Mines Climbs Together
COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY RESOURCES, UPDATES
- Mines began its Summer 2021 semester on Monday, May 17, with a mix of in-person and remote classes. The Fall 2021 semester will begin as planned on Monday, Aug. 23. University leadership anticipates a full return to in-person classes and vibrant on-campus living and learning in Fall 2021.
- Face mask and social distancing requirements remain in place on campus. Masks covering the nose and mouth must be worn while attending indoor classes this summer. View Mines’ current mask policy.
- Mines is implementing a vaccination requirement for all students, faculty and staff for Fall 2021. Additional details can be found on the vaccination information page.
- Free COVID-19 testing is available on campus for the whole Oredigger community, including family members. Learn more.
- All employees, unless otherwise directed, are expected to continue to work remotely until otherwise directed by their vice president, dean or supervisor.
For the latest information on COVID-19 and public health guidance, visit the websites for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and consult with your primary care provider.
Parents, families and community members are invited to sign up for the Mines Climbs Together update—a regular email containing the latest news, resources and reminders related to COVID-19 response activities at Mines.
- COVID-19 Update: Enter to win free on-campus housing for fall semester
Dear on-campus residents, We are so excited that you have decided to live on campus for the 2021-22 academic year. As you prepare for move-in and the start of in-person classes next month, we wanted t …
- Transitioning our work for this fall’s return to in-person learning
Dear Mines faculty and staff, Summer is flying by, and before we know it, the fall semester will begin. Fall 2021 classes officially start Monday, Aug. 23, but activity on campus will begin to ramp up …
- Updated campus mask policy goes into effect June 28
To coincide with the start of the Summer II session, Mines will be updating its campus mask policy effective Monday, June 28. Under the updated policy: Cloth face masks that cover the nose and mouth a …