Mines Climbs Together
COVID-19 health and safety resources, updates
Mines Climbs Together
COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY RESOURCES, UPDATES
- Fall classes began as scheduled on Monday, Aug. 23, 2021. Students, faculty and staff are required to complete Mines’ vaccination requirement.
- All students and faculty will be required to wear a face mask while in classrooms, teaching labs and computer labs regardless of vaccination status. Face masks are strongly encouraged in other indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status and not required outdoors. (See Mines’ revised mask policy.)
- Free and convenient COVID-19 testing is available on campus for the whole Oredigger community. Learn more.
- The Oredigger Promise has been revised since last year to reflect our evolving response to COVID-19.
For the latest information on COVID-19 and public health guidance, visit the websites for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and consult with your primary care provider.
Fall 2021 COVID-19 Cases in the Mines Community
Updated Weekly | Last updated Sept. 22, 2021
Active Cases of COVID-19
Cumulative Cases of COVID-19 since Aug. 23
Campus Residents Currently in Quarantine / Isolation
Percentage of Students Vaccinated*
Percentage of Employees Vaccinated*
*Of those who have reported their vaccination status to Mines. As of Sept. 10, 2021, 89% of Mines students and 86% of Mines employees had reported their status.
- Reminder: Submit COVID-19 Vaccine Info by August 23
This is a reminder that Colorado School of Mines requires all faculty, staff, and students to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a vaccine exemption form by Monday, August 23. The post Reminder: …
- Welcome Back for Fall Semester
Dear Mines Community, In 11 days, we will kick off our fall semester. We’ve been hearing from students, faculty, and staff about their excitement to again be in-person and together as a community. The …
- COVID-19 health and safety guidance for Fall Move-In
Move-In Week is almost here, and we can’t wait to officially welcome you to campus! As you’re finishing up packing (and unpacking and repacking), we wanted to share some The post COVID-19 health and s …