What is TAO Treatment?
- TAO is an interactive, web-based program that provides assistance to help overcome anxiety, depression, other concerns.
- TAO is based on well researched and highly effective strategies .
- In TAO, clients will watch videos, complete exercises, and will meet with a therapist as recommended.
- Clients can also keep track of moods and progress through client logs in their account.
- TAO users have access to a Mindfulness Library, which can be used for relaxation.
- Modules are assigned by your therapist to complete in between sessions.
Benefits of TAO Treatment:
- TAO allows you to get effective treatment when your schedule, or life, makes it hard to get to the Counseling Center.
- You will have access to highly effective therapy modules 24/7 and a dedicated time to meet with your therapist.
- The most recent research shows this treatment model shows progress equal to or exceeding face-to-face therapy.
Who is eligible for TAO Treatment?
- All students with a Mines email address and taking 4 credit hours or more are eligible for TAO Treatment.