A mindfulness blog written specifically for 20-somethings.
NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.
BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. We change the way people get help with facing life’s challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp makes professional counseling available anytime, anywhere, through a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Active Minds is the nation’s premier nonprofit organization supporting mental health awareness and education for students. We are dedicated to saving lives and to building stronger families and communities. Through education, research, advocacy, and a focus on students and young adults ages 14–25, Active Minds is opening up the conversation about mental health and creating lasting change in the way mental health is talked about, cared for, and valued in the United States. Active Minds at Mines.
Self-care Resources (scroll down)
Student Wellness Center
1770 Elm Street, 2nd floor
Golden, CO 80401
8:00 am-5:00 pm
MENTAL HEALTH E-BOOKS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE Arthur Lakes Library
- CARE Team
- Career Center 303-273-3233
- Center for Academic Services and Advising (CASA) 303-384-2600
- Disability Support Services 303-384-3297
- oSTEM firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Safety 303-273-3333
- Student Health Center 303-273-3381
- Student Health Insurance Plan 303-273-3388
- Title IX at Mines 303-384-2558 or 303-273-3260