A mindfulness blog written specifically for 20-somethings.
NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.
UnitedHealthcare StudentResources now provides a convenient way for you to speak to a licensed counselor. Students enrolled in the Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP) pay no consultation fee for this service. Every communication with a BetterHelp counselor is covered 100% during your policy period.
Contact Us: 303-273-3377
Student Wellness Center
1770 Elm Street 2nd floor
Golden, CO 80401
8:00 am-5:00 pm
Need to make an appointment?
- CARE Team
- Career Center 303-273-3233
- Center for Academic Services and Advising (CASA) 303-384-2600
- Disability Support Services 303-384-3297
- oSTEM firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Safety 303-273-3333
- Student Health Center 303-273-3381
- Student Health Insurance Plan 303-273-3388
- Title IX at Mines 303-384-2558 or 303-273-3260