What is TAO Self-Help?
- TAO is an interactive, web-based program that provides assistance to help overcome anxiety, depression, relationships/communication, and other common concerns.
- TAO is based on well researched and highly effective strategies for helping the above concerns.
- You can choose to view short, but helpful videos, take part in brief exercises, use logs to track moods and progress, and have access to a Mindfulness Library.
Benefits of TAO Self-Help:
- You will have access to highly effective therapeutic modules 24/7.
- You can sign up any time of day or night, and without having to travel to the Counseling Center.
- Immediate access to helpful information.
Highlights of the modules:
- Anxiety: relaxation strategies, analyzing thoughts, mindfulness, facing fears, lifestyle factors
- Depression: traps, problem solving, focusing on thoughts, mindfulness, values, relationships, lifestyle
- Relationships and Communication: anger, communication styles, problem solving
Who is eligible for TAO Self-Help?
- All students with a Mines email address are eligible for TAO Self-Help.
If you are interested in managing your own well-being and learning helpful resiliency tools without formal counseling, sign up today.