What is TAO Treatment?
- TAO is an interactive, web-based program that provides well-researched and highly effective strategies to help overcome anxiety, depression and other common concerns.
- TAO is based on well researched and highly effective strategies for helping the above concerns.
- TAO allows you to get effective treatment when your schedule, or life, makes it hard to get to a regular counseling session.
- Exercises take approximately 30-40 minutes to complete and can be done on a smart phone, tablet or computer.
- In TAO, clients will watch videos, complete exercises and meet with a therapist.
- Clients can also keep track of moods and progress through client logs in their account.
- TAO users have access to a Mindfulness Library, which can be used for relaxation.
Benefits of TAO Treatment:
- TAO allows you to get effective treatment when your schedule, or life, makes it hard to get to the Counseling Center.
- You will have access to highly effective therapy modules 24/7 and a dedicated time to meet with your therapist.
- The most recent research shows this treatment model shows progress equal to or exceeding face-to-face therapy.
Ready to schedule an appointment?
Contact the Counseling Center to discuss TAO with a counselor.