Therapist Assisted Online
Anxious? Depressed? Stressed Overwhelmed?
Get mobile-friendly therapy anytime, anywhere with TAO.
What is TAO?
- TAO is an interactive, web-based program that provides well-researched and highly effective strategies to help overcome anxiety, depression and other common concerns.
- TAO allows you to get effective treatment when your schedule, or life, makes it hard to get to a regular counseling session.
- With TAO, you will watch engaging videos, complete exercises, and meet with a counselor for a 20-30 minute consultation.
- Exercises take approximately 30-40 minutes to complete and can be done on a smart phone, tablet or computer.
Is TAO right for you?
- Check out a sample TAO session: TAO Understanding Depression
- Contact the Counseling Center to meet with a counselor and determine if TAO is right for you.
If you are interested in managing your own well-being and learning helpful resiliency tools without formal counseling, sign up today.