We strive to deliver effective planning, design, construction and space management services in a professional manner to enhance and support the school’s mission.
Our goal is to build and strengthen relationships with our customers through open communication and to achieve a track record of completing space management, planning, design and construction projects on schedule and within budget.
We attain these goals by:
- Collaborating with members of the Mines community and city and state officials
- Educating and advising customers
- Continuous improvement of project management skills through ongoing training
- Creative problem solving to meet the needs of the end users and campus community
- Consistent application of building codes, campus standards, and state regulations
Responsibilities and Services
- Space Planning and Inventory
- Facility Audit
- Capital Construction and Controlled Maintenance Budget Requests and In-House Project Management
- Architectural and Engineering Design and Drafting
- Code Compliance
- State Buildings Programs Delegation
- Contracting Authority for Professional Services and Construction Contracts
Send comments & questions to Office of Design and Construction Webmaster.
House Bill 13-1292 Keep Jobs in Colorado
The State of Colorado has recently passed House Bill 13-1292. Colorado School of Mines recommends all entities doing work with State agencies become familiar with this bill. More information can be found in the links below:
Colorado School of Mines Report Requirements for Public Projects per HB13-1292