Construction and Design Standards
The Construction and Design Standards are working documents. Office of Design and Construction periodically updates sections as necessary. Please review these documents for changes prior to starting any new project. If there are questions or concerns, please contact Kathy Burris at 303-273-3566 or email@example.com.
Campus Standards and Guidelines for Construction
- DESIGNER General Information
- Mines follows Denver City Water Soil Amendments 2013
- Woods & Plastics
- Thermal & Moisture Protection
- Steel Doors
- Wood Doors
- Door Hardware
- Mines has very specific requirements for hardware, please refer to the Hardware Matrix.
- Mines has very specific requirements for carpet, prior to proposing a substitution, please refer to the Carpet Requirements Matrix
- Equipment & Furnishings are currently being modified
- Mechanical Manufacturers
- Plumbing Manufacturers
- Plumbing standards are by specification standard and need to be requested. Contact Kathy Burris at 303-273-3566 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Electrical Manufacturers