AIM Portal for New Students
REQUEST ACCOMMODATIONS AND REGISTER WITH DSS
To request accommodations, students must complete an online application (separate from admissions):
- Complete the online application using your Mines log in credentials
- Submit documentation of disability (see documentation guidelines here)
- Complete a disability intake meeting with a DSS staff member
Helpful hints for completing the application:
- Use a computer (not smart phone)
- Complete application in Safari (preferred browser).
- The application will time out. Complete application within 30 minutes (may be helpful to cut/paste answers from another document).
- Check Mines email for confirmation of submission.
If you experience any difficulties with logging in or completing the application, please reach out to DSS at firstname.lastname@example.org.