REQUEST ACCOMMODATIONS AND REGISTER WITH DSS
To request accommodations, please complete the steps below:
1. Complete the online application “Register with DSS” using your Mines log in credentials.
2. Upload disability documentation in the online application.
3. To request accommodations for housing and dining, complete the “Supplemental Housing and Dining Accommodation Request.”
4. Complete a disability intake meeting with a DSS staff member.
Helpful hints for completing the application:
- Use a computer (not smart phone)
- Complete application in Safari (preferred browser).
- The application will time out. Complete application within 30 minutes (may be helpful to cut/paste answers from another document).
- Check Mines email for confirmation of submission.
If you experience any difficulties with logging in or completing the application, please reach out to DSS at email@example.com.