AIM STUDENT PORTAL
Disability Support Services uses an online system, Accessible Information Management (AIM), where students can access the following services using their Mines log in credentials:
- request accommodations and register with DSS
- generate and send accommodation letters to your professors each semester
- acknowledge policies
- schedule exams at the Mines Testing Center (coming soon)
REQUEST ACCOMMODATIONS AND REGISTER WITH DSS
To request accommodations, students must complete an online application (separate from admissions):
- Complete the online application using your Mines log in credentials
- Submit documentation of disability (see documentation guidelines here)
- Complete a disability intake meeting with a DSS staff member
If you have trouble logging in, please contact us at email@example.com
ALREADY REGISTERED WITH DSS?
Access your accommodations and online DSS profile through the AIM portal to request accommodations, send letters to faculty, acknowledge policies. Learn more about AIM and how to manage your accommodations.