Virtual Expanded Proctoring Support
The Mines Testing Center (MTC) offers virtual expanded proctoring support to accommodate the following circumstances:
- Make-up exams.
- Testing schedule conflicts.
- Technical issues where a zoom proctoring solution would work.
PLEASE READ OVER ALL INFORMATION PRIOR TO SUBMITTING A REQUEST
- All requests will be processed on a case-by-case basis and subject to proctor availability.
- A minimum of 7 days’ notice is needed to process requests.
- This form is limited to 5 students. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for larger groups.
- This form is not supported by phone or tablet.
What this service IS NOT for:
- In-person proctoring in the MTC.
- Proctoring an entire class.
- Proctoring for students who have approved testing accommodations through Disability Support Services.
THIS FORM IS TO BE COMPLETED BY FACULTY
Students should consult with faculty if alternative exam arrangements are needed.
- MTC staff will contact you within 48 business hours to confirm exam details
- Exams will be proctored via Zoom during normal business hours (Monday – Friday 7 a.m – 9 p.m.).
- Once the request is approved, the MTC will communicate exam details with the student, including instructions and a link to join the exam at the specified time.
- The exam recording and any supporting documentation will be sent to faculty following the exam.
Please contact email@example.com if you have questions or need to problem solve circumstances that is not captured in this form.
Once this form is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please resubmit.