Housing and other Non-Academic Accommodations

Requests for non-academic accommodations, such as specific housing, should submit a request through the online Student Portal in AIM.  Information about requesting accommodations can be found here: Information for Students and Families 

When requesting accommodation(s), student must also follow the Residence Life procedures to secure housing, as noted on their website or the protocol of whichever department is involved in the non-academic accommodation request.

Below is the document for guidelines and procedures for Service Animals, Service Animals in Training, and Emotional Support (Assistance/Comfort) Animals in Institutionally Owned Housing on Campus: 

Student Guidelines for Service Animals (Updated January 2019)