Information for Students
Mines Testing Center
While entitled to test accommodations, students may or may not choose to request such accommodations.
It is the responsibility of both the student and the faculty member to collaboratively discuss and confirm examination plans. Students are encouraged to proactively communicate with their faculty member(s). This should happen at least one week before the exam.
In the instance that (a) an instructor chooses to schedule the Testing Center or (b) a student individually requests as such, faculty are asked to complete the Testing Center Request Form.
Day of Exam
- All tests administered through the Testing Center are held in Stratton Hall 109 unless otherwise confirmed through MTC staff or faculty.
- Students should arrive at least 15 minutes before their planned examination time.
- Students may confirm their planned examination time & date with the Testing Center Coordinator by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request Exam in Testing Center
Students may or may not choose to use the Testing Center. If a student would like to take an exam in the Testing Center, it is the student’s responsibility to request such accommodations with their professor.
Students who wish to coordinate use the Testing Center may complete the form below. The information provided on this form will be sent to the professor.
- This form DOES NOT guarantee use of the Testing Center. This form DOES NOT schedule a test to be administered in the Testing Center.
- This form DOES notify the professor of your desire to utilize the Testing Center. View this form as a “conversation starter” with your instructor. If you and instructor mutually agree to use the Testing Center, the faculty member will then formally schedule a test within the Testing Center
Insert form here