Students Seeking Accommodations
How it works:
- Use the button below to Register with DSS & Request Accommodations. **
- If needed, complete the supplemental Housing & Dining Accommodation Application and/or the supplemental Assistance Animal Application below.
- Complete a disability intake meeting with a DSS staff member.
** If the only accommodation you are requesting is to bring an assistance animal to live with you on campus, you can skip DSS Registration, and only fill out the Assistance Animal Application.
(This page is currently under construction)
Register with DSS & Request Accommodations
Complete the online application and upload your documentation here, using your Mines login credentials.
Tips and Suggestions:
- Use a computer (not a smart phone)
- Safari is the preferred internet browser
- Cut/paste your answers from a separate document (application times out after 30 minutes)
- Check your Mines email for confirmation after submission
Housing & Dining Accommodation Application
Please submit this application by May 1st. Requests may be submitted later, but early submission increases the likelihood that accommodations will be in place at the start of the semester. Housing cannot guarantee the ability to make accommodations after May 1st.
All housing assignments for incoming students take place in May/June.
Assistance Animal Application
Complete the online application and upload your documentation here to request to bring an assistance animal to live with you in campus housing. If you are requesting any additional accommodations, please also Register with DSS. If this is the only accommodation you are requesting, please only fill out this application.
Disability Support Services
Disability Support Services (DSS)
1225 17th Street
Golden, CO 80401
Front Desk Phone: 303-384-2250