Annual DI&A Awards
Accepting nominations for 2021 DI&A Awards
Award recipients demonstrate an exceptional understanding of diversity and inclusiveness as represented by their efforts to:
- enhance inclusion through positive foster dialogue communication between persons of different backgrounds,
- promote an environment free from bias and discrimination,
- raise awareness and lead initiatives that advance diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion,
- support efforts in Mines DI&A Strategic Plan and/or
- serve as a catalyst for change in the areas of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion.
Applications due April 13, 2021.
Recipients are formally recognized at Campus Conference in August.
2020 Mines DI&A Award Recipients
Creating a Culture of Inclusion
Dr. Derrick Hudson