As the 2019-2020 academic year comes to a close, Mines DI&A honors five individuals, one professional organization, and one student organization for their exemplary contributions to enhance the campus climate and create an inclusive campus for the diverse communities we serve.
Award recipients demonstrate an exceptional understanding of diversity and inclusiveness as represented by their efforts to:
- enhance inclusion through positive foster dialogue communication between persons of different backgrounds,
- promote an environment free from bias and discrimination,
- raise awareness and lead initiatives that advance diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion,
- support efforts in Mines DI&A Strategic Plan and/or
- serve as a catalyst for change in the areas of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion.
Award recipients will be formally recognized at Campus Conference – August 21, 2020
2020 Mines DI&A Award Recipients
Creating a Culture of Inclusion
Marketing & Communications