2023 Celebration of DI&A at Mines
About the Event
Halfway through the year, we set aside time for all of campus to gather to learn about progress on the Mines DI&A Strategic Plan, share updates on department and campus units’ implementation plan goals and engage in learning and skill development opportunities at the Celebration of DI&A at Mines. Looking for information on last year’s event? Revisit the 2022 Celebration webpage.
The 2023 Celebration is sponsored by Shell and Chevron.
Save The Date
April 3, 2023
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM MST
Colorado School of Mines
Students, Faculty & Staff
COST: Free, but registration required
Presentations and links will be made available in the Celebration Schedule as presenters make them available.
Please visit the Advocate for Racial Equity Resources page for a list of the books raffled during the 2022 sessions.
We’re changing it up! Instead of dedicated flash talks, each department/unit will provide a poster which will be on display during the Celebration. These posters are intended to highlight department and units’ top diversity implementation plan goals, their alignment with the Mines DI&A strategic plan and the outcome/impact of those efforts. Departments can choose from a landscape template (PDF/ PPTX), a portrait template (PDF/PPTX) or choose their own.
- What to include – general guidance and instructions
- Please ensure template is sized to 28″x22″
- Posters are due to email@example.com by March 6, 2023 to meet printing deadline
- Mines DI&A will cover the cost to print posters on foam core
- Posters will be displayed during the event with a dedicated hour when they will be staffed by a dept/unit representative so community members can ask questions and explore future collaborations
- Departments and units are encouraged to display posters in a common area after the Celebration for others to see
Thank you to our 2023 sponsors who are making this event possible: