Mines Market will temporarily shift to take-out only service tonight (Friday, Sept. 11).
While take-out will be available, the dining room will be closed this afternoon and evening for cleaning. Mines Market will reopen for regular service at 9 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 12.
This alteration in service is tied to a confirmed COVID-19 case in our community.
Students and employees who have accessed this facility in recent days are not being asked to take special actions other than continuing to practice the virus precautions outlined below.
This message is being sent to the entire campus community out of an abundance of caution. All members of our community should continue to closely monitor their health and carefully follow all safety guidelines on campus and off. Should you exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and refer to this webpage for additional guidance.
As a reminder, all members of the Mines community must:
- Wear a mask, adhere to social distancing directives and wash hands frequently while on campus.
- Monitor your health daily (at a minimum). All members of our campus community are required to carefully monitor their health for potential COVID-19 symptoms each day.
- Stay home if sick. If you are not feeling well or exhibit any of the symptoms of COVID-19, you are required to stay home (or for on-campus residents, in your assigned room/apartment).
- Report COVID-19 cases to Mines using the Mines Community COVID Reporting Tool.
- CDC: Get the facts about coronavirus. This CDC website offers the latest symptom information, safety measures and more.
- Mines Climbs Together contains COVID-19 health and safety information, campus news and more.
- The Oredigger Promise is a pledge all Mines students, faculty and staff are asked to make to protect themselves and their classmates, colleagues and community.