Visit options for prospective graduate students
Prospective graduate students are encouraged to visit the Mines campus and meet with faculty in your department of interest and with the Office of Graduate Studies staff.
- Attend an information session.
- Drop-ins are welcome, though it may be difficult to find a faculty member available during unscheduled visits. Please email Megan Steelman, Director of Graduate Admissions, and indicate which department(s) you would like to visit and when you would like to visit (date and time). Please attach a resume.
- Typical visit times are Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- We will work with the departments to find appropriate faculty for you to meet with.
- We will contact you via email to confirm the schedule.
Visit options for accepted graduate students
Accepted graduate students may be offered travel reimbursement for their visit to campus, with Department approval. Please contact your department to discuss visitation options. Travel reimbursements must be authorized within 120 days of travel or program is nullified. Paperwork for reimbursement is handled by the department.