In observance of the holiday season, Colorado School of Mines is closed from 5:00 pm on Monday, December 23rd through Wednesday, January 1st. Happy New Year and we look forward to connecting with you in 2020!
Visit options for prospective graduate students
Prospective graduate students are encouraged to visit the Mines campus and meet with faculty in your department of interest and with the Office of Graduate Studies staff.
- Attend an information session.
- Drop-ins are welcome, though it may be difficult to find a faculty member available during unscheduled visits. Please email your Department/Program of interest directly and attach your resume with your request.
- Typical visit times are Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Visit options for accepted graduate students
Accepted graduate students may be offered travel reimbursement for their visit to campus, with Department approval. Please contact your department to discuss visitation options. Travel reimbursements must be authorized within 120 days of travel or program is nullified. Paperwork for reimbursement is handled by the department.
- Colorado School of Mines is located approximately 35 miles west of Denver International Airport (DEN): Airport Transportation Options
- Online Campus Tour, Map and Directions
- Lodging: Golden Area Hotels