Addendum to Degree Audit
The Addendum to Degree Audit Form initiates a request from a student to change courses listed on a PREVIOUSLY APPROVED Degree Audit form.
To make this request:
- Download the Addendum to Degree Audit form
- Complete the top portion of the form
- Enter courses you wish to delete, add or both
- Print the form and sign it.
- Obtain signatures from:
- your advisor,
- committee members (if applicable)
- program director/department head/division director.
- Make a copy for your personal records.
- Submit the signed form to the Registrar’s office