Withdraw from a Program

The Withdrawal from a Graduate Program form initiates a request from a student to withdraw one of his/her degree programs. This form is only to be used by students currently enrolled in more than one degree program and wishing to withdraw from only one program.  If you wish to withdraw from school, please use the Withdraw from Graduate School Form.

To make this request:

  • Download the Withdrawal from a Program form
  • Complete, print and sign the form
  • Obtain signatures from the program in which you are withdrawing (Do not submit this form with signatures from the program you are keeping):
    • Your advisor
    • Program Director/Department Head
  • Submit form to the Registrar’s Office