Grade Changes and Appeals

Grade Changes:  The instructor of the course must submit a grade change form directly to the Registrar’s Office.  Grade change forms are typically entered the same day they are submitted. Please contact the Registrar’s Office for details. Students may not handle grade change forms

Grade Appeals: Any student who feels treated unfairly may appeal a grade.

For more information on grade changes and the appeal process, visit the Registrar’s website.