Graduation Information-Degree Evaluation
To see your degree evaluation, you need to:
- Submit your Degree Audit form to the Office of Graduate Studies. Please allow 2-4 weeks processing time before checking your degree evaluation.
- Log onto Trailhead to view your Degree Evaluation Report.
If you see any “No” comments in the “Met” requirement column, you may need to:
- Submit an Addendum to Degree Audit form or
- Contact Suzanne Beach or Roxane Aungst with the Office of Graduate Studies
Reasons why a “No” might appear:
- Cumulative GPA is below 3.0
- PRU grade for research
- F grade
- INC – incomplete grade
- NC – No Credit
- W – Withdrawal
- Course not taken, but included on the Degree Audit form
- Total required credits not met for degree
- 400 or 500-level courses used towards undergraduate degree, but cannot be applied towards graduate degree and were included on Degree Audit form.
- Thesis or Dissertation not approved yet by Office of Graduate Studies
- PHD Qualifying Exam – requirement not met yet. This means that a PhD student has not submitted the Admission to Candidacy form yet.
”No” comments for the following may be OK:
- 400 level courses currently in progress
- Repeated courses currently in progress (i.e. if you have taken PHGN 505 previously and you are taking it again this semester).
- Research that is not calculating correctly. Please check with the Office of Graduate Studies to make sure this is OK.
- Earning two Master’s degrees with same degree type (ie. MS-thesis and MS-thesis).
To be awarded a degree, your degree plan must not have any “No” comments. Exceptions made only if research credits not calculating correctly, but all required research credit have been met for degree.