Letter of Completion
Graduate students may request a Letter of Completion to verify completion of degree requirements from the Office of Graduate Studies. Student must request it in person with a photo ID or must come from your Mines email address. Note, any request made 4 to 6 weeks prior to commencement will be processed on a case by case basis, subject to approval by the Office of Graduate Studies. We will not provide letters of completion after the graduation date. If you need degree verification after graduation, please order transcripts or order diplomas through the Registrar’s Office.
To obtain this letter, you must have already satisfied the following requirements:
- No holds on your account
- Applied to Graduate in Trailhead
- Degree Evaluation in Trailhead does not have any issues that need to be resolved
- Obtained Thesis/Dissertation approval from the Office of Graduate Studies (Master’s thesis and PhD students only). To obtain approval you must have:
- Submitted completed checkout form to the Office of Graduate Studies
- You will be able to pick up checkout form from the Office of Graduate Studies after applying to graduate in Trailhead
- Obtain the all necessary signatures on card
- Complete the Survey of Earned Doctorate (PhD students only)
To request the Letter of Completion, please contact Suzanne Beach at 303-273-3627 or email@example.com or Roxane Aungst at 303-273-3608 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Letters of Completion will be sent via email to your CSM email.