The Master’s Along the Way form is for current Mines PhD students who wish to add, with departmental approval, a master’s degree with the exact same degree title.

Note that PhD students wanting to add a master’s degree with a different degree title (i.e. PhD in Mechanical Engineering with an  MS in Computer Science) must submit an application for admission online.