Thesis Formatting Help
Resources for Thesis Formatting
1. Please follow the formatting guidelines in the Thesis Writers Guide
- Do not look at previous theses as templates or as formatting guides since requirements can change.
- Unofficial LaTeX template – The Graduate Student Government has maintained an unofficial thesis template using LaTeX. Please click here for more information, or to download, this template.
- The Office of Graduate Studies does not provide support for templates, including LaTeX.
2. LAIS Writing Center (Located in Alderson Hall room 133)
- The Writing Center offers help with writing and formatting.
- 60 minute appointments are highly recommended for thesis help.
- It is best to bring a double-spaced document, including figures.
- Plan on working on approximately 5 to 10 pages of text per appointment.
- To schedule an appointment, click here.
- Walk-in thesis formatting help is offered near the upload deadlines. No appointment necessary for this service.
- For additional information or the Writing Center schedule, click here.
- For questions, contact Allyce Horan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Office of Graduate Studies (Located in Student Center room E140)
- For thesis formatting questions or help, please contact Suzanne Beach or Roxane Aungst.
- Suzanne Beach: 303-273-3627, email@example.com
- Roxane Aungst: 303-273-3608, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note: OGS is no able to offer assistance with MicroSoft Word questions, LaTex template questions or embedding font questions.