All Master’s thesis and PhD students must defend their thesis/dissertation and upload it into ProQuest.
- Students must follow the thesis writer’s guide when writing a thesis.
- Students should defend at least one week prior to the thesis upload deadline to allow time for revisions.
- OGS does not monitor defense scheduling, but you need to have time to make all content revisions before the upload deadline.
- Students must upload their thesis in ProQuest by the thesis upload deadline.
- Student cannot upload until the advisor/committee has signed off and all content revisions are complete
- Students must submit the signed Submittal Page to the Office of Graduate Studies by 5:00 pm on the upload deadline.
- Students must have their thesis formatting approved by the checkout deadline.
- Students will receive 1 free hard copy of their thesis.
- Student’s copy will be delivered to the department.
- The department will then need to either mail it to the student or have the student pick it up.