ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONALS GROUP
Our goal is to build relationships between Mines employees across campus by supporting and teaching one another. The group is a forum for training, professional development and exchanging ideas. These opportunities increase our personal growth and professional value.
For More Information, contact:
Annette Pilkington, 303.273-3498
Rachel McDonald, 303.273.3321
Michelle Szobody, 303.273.3935
Wednesday, September 25
9:30 – 10:30 AM, Student Center, Ballroom AB
Tuesday, October 29
1:00 – 2:00 PM, Student Center, Ballroom AB
Tuesday, November 19
10:00 – 11:00 AM, Student Center, Ballroom DE
Meet monthly with a rotating group of 3-5 admins from around campus. Contact Theyrn Ridge (email@example.com) to get added to the list of participants.
Admin Mailing List
Get connected with the other admin professionals on campus. Find out when people have things to give away or ask for help.
To join the mailing list Login to outlook web at https://outlook.office365.com using your e-mail address as the username.
- Click Settings (upper right COG wheel)
- Click Mail (bottom of Settings pane)
- Click General (left column)
- Click Distribution Groups
- Under “Distribution Groups I belong to” click the 2nd icon that says JOIN
- Search for “AdminProfessionals”
- Double click on “AdminProfessionals”
- Click JOIN.