Note: You must “save as” a document in your files before you will be allowed to fill in the forms.
Forms to Get Employees Paid
Pay actions for employees must be initiated via an HR Form. Forms to get employees paid must be submitted to email@example.com no later than the 10th of the month to meet payroll deadlines. If you are uncertain as to which form to use, contact Controller’s Office/Payroll Department for assistance at x2467.
|Academic Faculty HR Form
This form is used to make pay and/or account changes (post-hire) for Academic Faculty. This includes academic retirees who are working on transitional appointments.
|Adjunct Faculty HR Form
This form is used to make pay and/or account changes for temporary faculty on a semester-by-semester basis. This includes temporary athletic instructors.
|Research Faculty HR Form
This form is used to make pay and/or account changes for Research Faculty. This includes Research Hourly, Post Doc and Visiting Scholar appointments.
|Administrative Faculty HR Form
This form is used to make pay and/or account changes for Administrative Faculty. This includes temporary appointments in this employee class.
|Classified HR Form
This form is for account changes and percent of effort changes only.
|Academic Faculty WINTER Research HR Form
This form is used to pay Academic Faculty during the winter research period as determined by Academic Affairs.
|Academic Faculty SUMMER Pay HR Form
This form is used to pay Academic Faculty during the summer research period as determined by Academic Affairs.
2018 Summer Session Fact Sheet
Separation forms must be submitted to HR in advance of an employee’s last day of work. This form includes important information regarding separation for departments and employees.
|Non-Classified Hourly HR Form
This form is used for hourly employees who are not classified staff or administrative faculty. Assignments are for seasonal or temporary athletics (camp) staff.
|Cell Phone Allowance Form
This form is for employees who qualify to receive a monthly allowance to pay for cell phone usage. Please see the Cell Phone Allowance Policy for more information.
|Club Sport Instructor and Coach Hourly HR Form||Club Sport Instructor and Coach HR Form (monthly set amount or event amount)|
Forms to Create Positions
New Position Form
NOTE: As of July 11, 2016, Recruitment Authorization Forms will no longer be accepted in order to initiate the filling of a vacancy on campus. All recruitment will transition to the new careers page (jobs.mines.edu). Departments will need to be trained in order to access the new system. For questions please contact Deb Wernli at firstname.lastname@example.org
Background Disclosure/Authorization ONLINE LINK
Summary of Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act – Print this document and provide it along with the background disclosure form/s.
Pre-Employment Authorization Form
Allows limited campus access prior to the official starting date
Forms to Get Students Paid
- Graduate Student contracts must be submitted electronically to Student.Contracts@mines.edu no later than the 1st and 16th of the month to meet payroll deadlines. If you are uncertain as to which form to use, contact Student Contracts for assistance at x3565.
- For Summer 2018 student employment information, please reference this link.
- Undergraduate Students being paid from Institutional (department) Funds: Undergraduate Student Employment Authorization.
- Financial Aid Awarded Federal or Colorado Work Study contracts: Only available from the students’ Trailhead account
- NEW to the Human Resources website: Student Employee Evaluation 2017-2018
Other Internal Use Forms
- Academic Pay Calendar Form
- Compensatory Time Agreement Form
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- Emergency Contact Form
- SpeakUp Acknowledgement
- Personal Services Business Case Form
- Banner General System Application
- Banner HR-Payroll System Access Application
- Confidentiality Agreement Banner & ODS
- ODS Authorization Form: Cognos Authorization Form: to get this form please log into Trailhead, click on the Staff Resources tab, then choose the Cognos Authorization Form under Operational Data Store (ODS): Forms for Access to the ODS
- Change of Address Form
- PERA Form