At Colorado School of Mines, we believe in the importance of creating a safe and healthy environment for all of our community members. To that end, we have partnered with EVERFI to provide trainings that will help us all be informed on topics vital to achieving our goal. These trainings, in addition to being highly interactive and engaging, are based in research around the best practices for healthy communities. As you complete your training, we invite you to reach out to the many referenced resources in order to join the larger discussion of these topics on our campus.
If you have questions regarding online education, please contact our office.
- Sexual Assault Prevention – Undergraduate
- Sexual Assault Prevention – Graduate
- Sexual Assault Prevention – Athletes
- Sexual Assault Prevention – Ongoing
- AlcoholEDU – Managed by Student Wellness Promotion
- Work at your own pace from any computer, tablet or smartphone
- Courses will save your progress if you need to stop and return later
- Courses are best supported by the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox and Safari (preferred), or Microsoft Internet Explorer 11+
- If you have any accessibility issues, please select “accessibility mode” once you are in the course
- Need more help? Contact EVERFI’s 24/7 tech support using “Help” within the course or by visiting the EVERFI website
- If you have questions, please contact Sareen Lambright Dale. For questions about AlcoholEDU, contact Emma Griffis.