Reserve Study and Meeting Rooms
Reserve a Study Room
Who can reserve a study room? All Mines students, faculty and staff with active Library accounts.
- For a valid reservation, rooms must be reserved by 7 am that day
- You can reserve a room for up to 4 hours
- Rooms 320B and 320D are for graduate students ONLY
- Daily reservations are posted on the door of each Study Room
- Fill out the Study Room Reservation Form
- Click on the date and time slots desired. Note: We enforce the 4-hour/day booking limit.
- Enter your name and @mines.edu e-mail address. Note: @mymail.mines.edu addresses are accepted.
- You will receive a confirmation email. Please use your @mines.edu e-mail to cancel your booking if necessary.
- Questions? Contact the Front Desk at 303-273-3022.
LIBRARY STUDY ROOMS HAVE:
Seating for 2 people (Room 220A seats 6 people)
CCIT Lab Computer (depending on the room)
STUDY ROOM LOCATIONS:
|120J||seats 2||computer||Floor 1, south wall of stacks|
|120B-M||seats 2||computer||Floor 1M, south wall of stacks|
|120C-M||seats 2||computer||Floor 1M, south wall of stacks|
|220A||seats 6||Floor 2, behind Front Desk|
|220A-M||seats 2||computer||Floor 2M, south wall of stacks|
|220B-M||seats 2||computer||Floor 2M, south wall of stacks|
|220C-M||seats 2||computer||Floor 2M, south wall of stacks|
|220D-M||seats 2||computer||Floor 2M, south wall of stacks|
|320B||seats 4||Floor 3, south wall of stacks|
|320D||seats 4||Floor 3, south wall of stacks|
Reserve Our Meeting Room: Boettcher
Only Mines students, faculty and staff can request the Library Meeting Room (Boettcher Room).
THE BOETTCHER ROOM: is divided into two areas, the east area with 10 tables and 20 chairs and the west area with 12 tables and 24 chairs. The whole room can be booked for large events. If the east or west area only is booked the other area is designated for quiet study.
There should be 15 mins. between Boettcher Room bookings/events to allow for set up.
- Library instruction will be given the highest priority.
Equipment available for the Boettcher Room includes:
- Instructions Manual
- DVD/VHS player
- Projector and screen
- Wireless mouse/Laser pointer
- Cables for monitor, USB RF receiver, computer sound, microphone and RJ-45
- (Note: A Blaster Card is required to checkout multimedia equipment for use in the Boettcher Room.)
WHEN USING THE BOETTCHER ROOM:
- You, as the client, are responsible for your event and for participants following Library facilities policies.
- Please be mindful that you are in a Library and conduct your event accordingly.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- Make sure you and your group understand the Library Facilities Use Policy.
- Make sure you’ve OK’d all your pre-approval arrangements with the Library.
- Bring all the supplies you will need.
AFTER YOU’RE DONE:
- Pick up trash, belongings, equipment, supplies, and clean up spills, etc.
- Replace furniture, take down displays, erase whiteboards, etc.
- Return Library equipment to the Front Desk.
- Notify the Front Desk on departure.
TO RESERVE THE BOETTCHER ROOM: