Reserve Study and Meeting Rooms
Reserve a Study Room
Who can reserve a study room? All Mines students, faculty and staff with active Library accounts.
- For a valid reservation, rooms must be reserved by 7 am that day
- You can reserve a room for up to 4 hours
- Rooms 320B and 320D are for graduate students ONLY
- Daily reservations are posted on the door of each Study Room
- Fill out the Study Room Reservation Form
- Click on the date and time slots desired. Note: We enforce the 4-hour/day booking limit.
- Enter your name and @mines.edu e-mail address. Note: @mymail.mines.edu addresses are accepted.
- You will receive a confirmation email. Please use your @mines.edu e-mail to cancel your booking if necessary.
- Questions? Contact the Front Desk at 303-273-3022.
LIBRARY STUDY ROOMS HAVE:
Seating for 2 people (Room 220A seats 6 people)
CCIT Lab Computer (depending on the room)
STUDY ROOM LOCATIONS:
|120J||seats 2||computer||Floor 1, south wall of stacks|
|120B-M||seats 2||computer||Floor 1M, south wall of stacks|
|120C-M||seats 2||computer||Floor 1M, south wall of stacks|
|220A||seats 6||Floor 2, behind Front Desk|
|220B-M||seats 2||computer||Floor 2M, south wall of stacks|
|220C-M||seats 2||computer||Floor 2M, south wall of stacks|
|220D-M||seats 2||computer||Floor 2M, south wall of stacks|
|320B||seats 4||Floor 3, south wall of stacks|
|320D||seats 4||Floor 3, south wall of stacks|
Reserve a Meeting Room
Only Mines students, faculty and staff can request Library Meeting Room space.
WHEN USING RESERVED MEETING SPACE IN THE LIBRARY:
- You, as the client, are responsible for your event and for participants following Library facilities policies.
- Please be mindful that you are in a Library and conduct your event accordingly.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- Make sure you and your group understand the Library Facilities Use Policy.
- Make sure you’ve OK’d all your pre-approval arrangements with the Library.
- Bring all the supplies you will need.
AFTER YOU’RE DONE:
- Pick up trash, belongings, equipment, supplies, and clean up spills, etc.
- Replace furniture, take down displays, erase whiteboards, etc.
- Return Library equipment to the Front Desk.
- Notify the Front Desk on departure.
TO RESERVE A MEETING ROOM: