MAPS is Moving to TeamDynamix
on October 14th!
Okay, What Does this Mean for Me?
Clear Navigation of MAPS Services
Faster Request Fulfillment
Simple, Straightforward Online Forms
Easy to Track Requests
Reviewable History of Your Requests
Why Move From Email to a Ticketing System?
- Email is great, but with the volume of requests sent to the MAPS inbox, we needed a better solution.
- On average, the MAPS Office receives 1,500 to 2,000 weekly requests.
- This past September, MAPS received over 3,600 requests in one week.
- With TeamDynamix, MAPS will serve you better by:
Automating processes through workflows, requiring less manual intervention
- Communicating seamlessly with partnering departments for approvals and service related inquiries
- New streamlined forms
What do various MAPS units do?
University-wide financial record-keeping
Payments to vendors
Invoices to those who owe Mines money
Finance and HR Systems
Finance and HR stuff
Hiring and employment contracts
Administration of official Mines credit cards
Salary payments to employees
Organizing faculty and staff travel
Mines Administrative Processing Services — the home of the above services