MAPS Support

Submit a MAPS support request

We welcome inquiries from the Mines community, partners, and guests about Mines Administrative Processing Services (MAPS) or our specific service areas: Accounts, finances, HR, payroll, travel, and more. (* Starred items are required.)
  • Need to submit attachments? Can do! Instructions will be provided after you submit this form.


What do various MAPS units do?

University-wide financial record-keeping

Accounts Payable
Payments to vendors

Accounts Receivable
Invoices to those who owe Mines money

Finance and HR Systems
Finance and HR stuff

HR Operations
Hiring and employment contracts

Administration of official Mines credit cards

Salary payments to employees

Student Billing
Billing students

Organizing faculty and staff travel

Mines Administrative Processing Services — the home of the above services