Your one-stop access to the World.
The Office of International Programs will help you get started!
Here at the Colorado School of Mines Office of International Programs (OIP), we are dedicated to helping facilitate and encourage international travel. We collaborate with universities from all over the world to help YOU have the experience of a lifetime. Whether you are a Mines student wishing to travel abroad or an international student wishing to come to Mines, we strive to make your dreams a reality.
Our office helps students at Mines to enhance their educational experience, and gives international students the opportunity to experience the United States while obtaining a prestigious education.
Mines students are adventurers and problem solvers. In a world that is becoming increasingly linked, an education overseas experience offers you the challenge of living and studying in another culture. It creates an opportunity to identify and develop friendships with people who may well become your business colleagues upon graduation. The education abroad program is designed to assist students to obtain the skills they will need to work effectively in an international environment and to be able to succeed in an increasingly interdependent world where borders between countries and cultures are becoming less distinct.
- Opportunities are available in both English and non-English speaking University environments.
- Participants may choose an exchange or any other University
- Courses taken abroad are guaranteed to replace courses taken at Mines with full credit awarded for successful completion (“C” or above required for transferability).
Mines International Office
924 16th Street
Green Center, Suite 219
Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
Monday through Friday, 9:00 - 11:30 and 1:30 - 4:00
David Wright, Assistant Provost for International Affairs
(303) 384-2120 /firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Cook, Director and Manager of Student Mobility-Outbound/Inbound
(303) 384-2121 /email@example.com
Main Office Phone and Email
(303) 273-3210 / firstname.lastname@example.org